- Highly experienced financial services product expert, project manager and programme manager.
- Senior management professional with a flair for business transformation, stakeholder management and growing P&Ls & market share with extensive management experience in Ireland, UK & USA.
- Sectoral expertise in Credit & Debit Cards , Merchant Acquiring , Consumer Loans, General Insurance, Savings; Investments and Foreign Exchange.
- Specialist in integrating new businesses into large corporations and devising turnaround strategies, as well as having led significant cultural change programmes on numerous occasions.
- Proven track record in development of customer propositions and the delivery of significantly enhanced customer experience processes.
- Extensive experience in relationship management of large scale suppliers and customers.
Key areas of Expertise
- Programme & Project management
- Strategic management
- Stakeholder engagement
- People management
- Commercial Management
- Business process re-engineering / transformation
- Financial control
- Consumer banking & payments
- Customer propositions
- Cultural change
- MBA (1st Class Hons) , Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) , University College Dublin
- Approved Product Adviser (APA)
- Prince 2 Practitioner in Project Management