- 15 years experience in a variety of Contact Centre roles within Bank of Ireland.
- Responsible for the introduction and on-going management of productivity within the Contact Centre environment.
- Management of external providers such as HP and BT.
- Responsible for the sourcing and implementation of strategic outsource partners.
- Responsible for the right sizing of Contact resources with work demand.
- Accountable for Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance within the Contact Centre environment.
Key areas of Expertise
- Change Implementation
- Process Re-engineering
- Cost Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplier / Outsourcer Management
- People and Service Management