- Head of BoI Network Service & Operations : Managed all aspects of Retail Branch Operations, for all of the 300+ branches in the Republic of Ireland, supported by a team of 50+ specialised professionals.
- Senior Programme Manager : Responsible for a number of core projects in the ‘Future Branch Model’ change programme.
- Senior Business Consultant : Key participant in major change programmes, representing the interests of Branch Banking in these developments.
- Senior IT Project Manager : Project Management lead for the development & implementation of core Retail Banking IT systems.
- IT Analyst/Programmer : Developed, tested & Implemented a number of IT systems
- FSIC Board : Board member with the Financial Services Innovation Centre in UCC, Cork for 5 years.
- Banking Education : Achieved QFA status & the Banking Diploma
Key areas of Operational Banking Expertise
- Compliance monitoring
- Change implementation
- Procedures development
- Security of Cash Value
- Financial Control/Procedures
- Process Analysis
- Cost Management
- Branch Service levels
- Manpower planning & deployment
- Pre-Audit checking
- Operational Metrics preparation
- Process re-engineering
- Project Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Providing Training
- Advanced Excel
- Stakeholder Management