- Head of Government Relations: Created, developed and successfully led Bank of Ireland’s Government Relations area for Ireland and the UK. Responsible for Government / political engagement and parliamentary interactions.
- Head of Strategy and HR functions: Led HR and strategy / change activities supporting retail bank businesses and Group functions at varying stages of the business cycle, through start-up, growth, maturity and wind down phases.
- Regulatory Affairs: Led major regulatory interventions for Bank of Ireland, involving Irish Competition Authority, EU Competition Commission, Payment Protection Redress and Irish Banking Inquiry.
- General Insurance: Managed General Insurance P&L, completed strategic review and was instrumental in divestment of motor business and outsourcing of home insurance administration to major insurer.
- Head of Digital Business and Payments: Led development of successful digital platforms and organisation engagement model, supporting online banking, interactive product capability and e‑payment activities.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Developed and managed strong and effective stakeholder relationships with Government, Regulatory Bodies, State Agencies, Industry Federations and Professional Services Firms.
- Governance: Director of Boardmatch Ireland, which matches professionals with not-for-profits, strengthening their boards, management and governance committees.
- Programme Management: Most recently I have provided expert advice on stakeholder communications and engagement for a major Third Level Institution, led strategy planning development for a Government Department, and facilitated and helped develop a funding proposal for a major Health Care Organisation.
|– Leadership and Team Management
– Business Strategy and Planning
– Communications and Public Affairs
– Facilitation and Mediation
– Crisis Management
– Governance and Policy
– P&L Management
– Senior Stakeholder Management
– Change and Programme Management
|– Strategy and Corporate Affairs
– Government Relations
– Retail Banking
– HR Leadership
– Digital Businesses
– General Insurance
– Regulatory Affairs
– Not for Profit Management