- Accountability for the management of the Distributed Self Service ATM & Lodgement fleet in Ireland & UK. Managed a core team of 30 plus external providers to deliver Best in class Service and was a member of the Group Payments leadership team.
- Senior Programme Management expertise with track record of successful mobilisation and delivery of key programmes within Bank of Ireland which include; Lodgement ATM Programme from Solution Design to full deployment, Outsourced service management contract for 4500 Self Service devices, ATM Joint Venture with Post Office UK including rollout of 2300 devices, Design and deployment of Retailer ATM solution in Ireland c 1200 devices .
- Management of an outsource service provider, ensuring delivery to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s for both ongoing service and device deployment programmes(IMACD).
- IT Infrastructure Senior Project management experience, leading a team of 10+ project Managers to deliver key projects for Bank of Ireland and heading up the PSIR(Perot Systems) PMO.
- Commercial expertise through management of P&L for Ireland ATM business, major programme and operations budgets, and led contract & commercial negotiations with suppliers & stakeholders. Led the sale and migration of the Bank of Ireland NI offsite fleet to an IAD (Independent ATM Operator)
- Responsible for Bank of Ireland compliance to key schemes and represented Bank of Ireland with IPSO and Central Bank.
Key areas of Expertise
- Change Management
- ATM Business & Technology
- Programme Management
- Commercial Agreements and Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Supplier Management
- Project Management
- Service Management